Built for stability, quiet operation and long life, the RC-30 recumbent exercise bike is a smart addition to anyone's fitness program. It's also easy and fun to use, with 8 preset workouts and 8 programmable resistance levels to choose from.
- The rugged frame stays solid and stable under the fastest pedaling pace.
- Fully-adjustable seat to help you find the perfect riding position.
- The seat's contoured shape and lumbar support make exercising easier, and speed recovery time.
- FreeSPIN™ technology lets you stop pedaling without sudden, jarring stops.
- Heavy-duty, 10-pound flywheel to deliver fluid motion.
- Magnetic brake resistance, with 8 resistance levels, remote toggles, and a 20-year warranty.
- The "step-through" recumbent frame design makes the bike a great workout option for anyone.
- Clear LCD screen displays heart rate and other key workout feedback.
- 2 custom programs for a tailored workout (8 programs total).
- Recumbent frame design
- 10-pound flywheel
- Magnetic brake resistance
- 1-8 programmable resistance range
- Resistance toggles on the handlebars
- 8 programs
- Warranties: lifetime frame, 20-year brake, 1-year parts & labor
- 275-lb user capacity
||1 - 8
||8 (Manual, Intervals, Rolling, Weight Loss, Tempo, Random, Custom 1, Custom 2)
|Contact (Hand Grip)
The best results start with the best features.
When we created our line of stationary exercise bikes, we started with a solid, reliable recumbent exercise bike design – then incorporated a range of features to help you find the stationary exercise bike that best fit your fitness goals.
The RC-30 uses a heavy, 10-pound flywheel because the additional weight allows it to spin efficiently. The heavier the flywheel, the smoother the motion.
8 RESISTANCE LEVELS
The smooth, quiet, consistent magnetic brake features 8 motorized resistance levels – accessible through toggles conveniently located on the handlebars – and a 20-year warranty.
Choose from 6 preset programs: Manual, Intervals, Rolling, Weight Loss, Reverse Train, and Random. Or create up to 2 custom programs.
||RECUMBENT FRAME DESIGN
A comfortable place. All Horizon Fitness exercise bikes feature a low, recumbent style frame that is comfortable and easy to access. A user simply steps through the frame, and sits down.
||MAGNETIC BRAKE RESISTANCE
Reliable choices. Our exercise bikes use magnetic brake resistance – the same featured on commercial units – with a wide range of resistance settings for more exercise options. And because it’s more durable than other braking systems, we can offer better warranties.
No more awkward stops. This exclusive technology allows the heavy-duty flywheel to spin independent of the pedals. So you can coast safely after you stop pedaling, eliminating the jarring stops that can place undue stress on your joints.