The Landice L7 CLUB Cardio Trainer Treadmill is one of the more basic models in the L7 CLUB treadmill series. With this treadmill, you will get the same level of workout as you would get at the gym without having to leave your house. In addition, you can count on this treadmill being around for a long time because it is made with the latest technology and with the highest level of craftsmanship.
The L7 CLUB Cardio Trainer Treadmill also has an attractive appearance that allows it to fit nicely in your home. The innovative design also offers quiet operation, despite having a four horsepower motor.
After being in the business for over 35 years, Landice has perfected its design. Yet, they continue to work at creating the highest quality treadmills in the industry. In addition, Landice stands behind its design and offers a five year warranty on all of the treadmills in the L7 CLUB series.
Every treadmill in the Landice L7 CLUB series includes:
- A safety lanyard and a magnetic key switch, which allows you to stop the machine quickly in case of emergency
- Two levels of shock absorption: the Standard VFXPlus Shock Absorption System, which is five times softer than grass, and the Optional ElliptiMill Orthopedic Shock Absorption System, which is seven times softer than grass and provides reduced impact to the knees and joints
- A strong frame made from aluminum that is rust-free and capable of holding up to 500 pounds.
- A powerful, four horsepower continuous-duty drive motor, which is able to provide speeds ranging from 05 to 12 mph without risk of overheating
- A high-inertia cast flywheel, which provides a smooth feel and protects the motor and electronics from damage
- A 1,000 pound thrust elevation motor, which is 33% stronger than the competition
- A reversible deck that is one inch thick and rated for 3,000 hours per side, which means it can easily last over 30 years for the typical user
- Large diameter rollers, which means the require less tension and provide more surface area, resulting in a decrease in friction and an increase in the life of the bearings and belts
The L7 Cardio CLUB Trainer Treadmill offers the following:
- A numeric keypad that features Quick-Speed and Quick-Grade controls
- Five built-in programs that offer variable times and unlimited effort levels
- Five programs that are defined by the user
- Goal programs for time, calories, and distance
- Three levels of fitness tests: Balke, Firefigher, and Army
- Two heart-rate monitoring programs that are built in
- Two heart-rate monitoring programs that are user defined
- A standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- A standard Accutrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- A five year warranty on treadmill parts
- A one year warranty on labor