The L7 LTD Cardio Trainer Treadmill is ideal for anyone looking to get a great workout without having to spend a whole lot on a treadmill. Although this treadmill is less expensive than other treadmills on the market, don’t let its price fool you!
Just as with all treadmills in the Landice L series, the Cardio Trainer Treadmill features the latest in treadmill technology while still incorporating old-fashioned craftsmanship. As such, you can be certain your treadmill will help you stay in shape while it stays in good shape at the same time. In addition, all of the models in this series have been developed to blend seamlessly into any environment, so your Cardio Trainer Treadmill will look great in your home gym – whether you have a room devoted to exercise equipment or you have your treadmill located in your living room.
Despites its good looks, the Cardio Trainer Treadmill will help you achieve a quality workout that is equivalent to what you would enjoy at a health club. Nonetheless, its four horsepower continuous-duty drive motor remains quiet throughout the entire workout.
The Landice name has been a trusted manufacturer of treadmills for over 30 years. By specializing in just treadmills, the company is able to focus entirely on treadmill technology and on guaranteeing that their products are cutting edge and top of the line. At the same time, the treadmills manufactured by Landice are exceptionally durable and have been tested in the harshest environments. In fact, Landice is so confident in the craftsmanship of its machines that it offers a five year commercial warranty on it treadmill parts. It’s no wonder Landice has been rated #1 five years in a row by consumer rating industries!
When you choose any Landice treadmill from the L7 LTD series, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A rust free, aluminum frame capable of holding up to 500 pounds
- A 4 hp continuous-duty drive motor that makes it possible to walk at speeds from 0.5 to 12 mph
- A magnetic key switch and safety lanyard to help stop the treadmill quickly
- Landice offers an incredible level of shock absorption. The Standard VFXPlus Shock Absorption System is five times softer than grass, and does more for protecting knees and the joints than the competitors shock absorption system.
- A reversible deck that is one inch thick and provides 3,000 hours of workout time per side, which means it can easily last for 30 years.
- A 1,000 pound thrust elevation motor, which is 33% stronger than the competition, and provides for an extended life and for smoother operation.
- A high-inertia flywheel to protect the motor and electronic equipment while providing for a smooth feel.
- Large diameter rollers, which decreases friction and tension and increases the life of the belts and bearings and make the machine operate more smoothly.
- Four-ply, 20”x 58” treadbelt
- Electric elevation of up to 15%
- A rack to be used for reading or accessories
If you choose to go with the Cardio Trainer model, you will enjoy additional features that are unique to this model. These include:
- A numeric keypad containing Quick-Grade and Quick-Speed controls
- A total of five different built-in programs that allow for variable times and an unlimited number of effort levels.
- The ability to program five user-defined programs
- The ability to program goals for distance, time, and calories burned
- Three different fitness tests, entitled Balke, Firefighter, and Army
- Two heart rate monitoring programs built into the machine
- Two heart rate monitoring programs that can be specifically defined for the user
- A wireless-chest-wrap for the heart-rate monitoring system
- An Accutrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
All treadmills included in the LTD series also come complete with a five year warranty on treadmill parts as well as a one year warranty on labor.