The L7 LTD Executive Trainer Treadmill is a good choice for someone looking to have more fitness tests than what is provided by the Cardio Trainer available in this same series. This model offers all of the same features that are associated with the L7 LTD series as well as some of those found with the Cardio Trainer model, though it helps take the workout to the next level.
As is the case with all of the models found in the Landice L series, the Executive Trainer Treadmill utilizes the most up-to-date technology available for treadmills. At the same time, this model adheres to the high level of craftsmanship that has long been associated with the Landice name. Therefore, you can take comfort in knowing that your Executive Trainer will help you get a great workout and that the machine will be long-lasting.
The models within the L7 LTD series are also designed to be attractive, which means they won’t be an eyesore in your home gym or even in your living room if that is were you choose to keep it. Although the Executive Trainer looks great, it still provides the same level of workout that you would expect from a treadmill at the health club – but, you get the added convenience of being able to workout at home.
Having manufactured treadmills for over 30 years, Landice has established a reputation in the industry for its high-quality machines. In addition, the fact that Landice only manufacturers treadmills guarantees that its designers are well-focused on creating the best treadmill workout experience possible. It’s no wonder Landice has been rated #1 by consumer rating industries for five years in a row!
When you select any model from the L7 LTD series, you will be able to take advantage of many benefits. These include:
- An aluminum frame that is rust free and capable of holding up to 500 pounds
- The ability to walk at 0.5 mph all the way up to 12 mph with the help of a 4 hp continuous-duty drive motor
- Added safety with the help of the magnetic key switch and safety lanyard
- Landice offers an incredible level of shock absorption. The Standard VFXPlus Shock Absorption System is five times softer than grass, and does more for protecting knees and the joints than the competitors shock absorption system.
- The ability to provide 6,000 hours of workout time and 30 years of service with its one-inch thick, reversible deck
- A 1,000 pound thrust elevation motor, which makes it 33% stronger than the nearest competitor
- A special high-inertia flywheel that helps to protect the machine’s electronic equipment and motor while also providing for a smooth walk, jog, or run
- Rollers that are large diameter, which helps to decrease tension and friction while improving the life of the bearings and belts and also provides for a smoother workout
- A 20” x 58”, four-ply treadbelt
- 15% electric elevation
- A special rack to hold accessories or to help with reading
If you decide to purchase the Executive Trainer model, you will also enjoy features such as:
- A personal statistics and data storage area capable of holding information for up to five family members
- A numeric keypad offering Quick-Grade and Quick-Speed controls
- Five different built-in programs that offer unlimited effort levels and variable time
- The ability to program up to five user-defined programs
- The ability to program goals for distance, time, and calories
- Six different levels of fitness tests, named Balke, Firefighter, Army, Navy, USMC, USAF
- Two heart-rate monitoring programs that have been built-in
- Two heart-rate monitoring programs that can be defined by the user
- A standard wireless-chest-strap to help with heart-rate monitoring
- A standard Accutrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
All treadmills within the LTD series come with an excellent warranty as well, 5 years parts and 1 year in home labor.