The L7 LTD Pro Sport Trainer Treadmill is a good option for someone looking for a simple treadmill that will get the job done. This model doesn’t have all of the extras that are found with some of the other models in the L7 LTD series, but it is still a solid piece of machinery that offers a great workout.
The L7 LTD offers the same features as every model in the L7 LTD series. As such, it features the latest in the treadmill technology while also offering the exceptional level of craftsmanship that is associated with the Landice brand name. This means you can count on your L7 LTD Pro Sport Trainer Treadmill being around for a long time to come!
Another perk to the L7 LTD series is the fact that the treadmills are specifically designed to look great in the home setting. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about it looking terrible in your home gym. At the same time, the treadmill offers a great workout – just like you would expect to get from a treadmill in a gym.
Since Landice has been in the business of manufacturing treadmills for more than 30 years, you can also take comfort in knowing that each treadmill the company creates is of exceptional quality. After all, the company focuses only on treadmills, which means they spend all of their time researching and determining how to make the best treadmills possible. The company has succeeded at making the best, as Landice has been ranked #1 for five years in a row by consumer ranking industries.
With any treadmill from the L7 LTD series, you can enjoy benefits such as:
- A rust-free aluminum frame that can withstand weight up to 500 pounds
- A 4 horsepower continuous-duty drive motor, which allows users to walk at rates ranging from 0.5 to 12 mph
- Safety precautions, including a magnetic key switch to turn the machine off automatically and a safety lanyard
- Landice offers an incredible level of shock absorption. The Standard VFXPlus Shock Absorption System is five times softer than grass, and does more for protecting knees and the joints than the competitors shock absorption system.
- A one-inch thick reversible deck that provides 3,000 hours of workout time on each side and 30 years of service
- A 1,000 pound thrust elevation motor that makes the treadmill 33% stronger than the competition
- A high-inertia flywheel, which provides the machine’s motor and electronic equipment with protection and provides for a smooth workout
- Large rollers, which decreases the tension and the friction and improves the life of the bearings and belts while providing for a smoother workout
- A four-ply treadbelt measuring 20” x 58”
- Electric elevation of 15%
- A rack to hold extra accessories or books and magazines for reading
If you decide to purchase the Pro Sport Trainer, you will also get features such as:
- A special numeric keypad that offers Quick-Grade and Quick-Speed controls
- Five different built-in programs offering variable time as well as unlimited effort levels
- Five programs that can be defined by the user
- A standard wireless-chest-strap with a heart-rate monitoring system
- An optional Accutrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
Thanks to the high quality of these treadmills, all of those in the LTD series come complete with a five year warranty on treadmill parts as well as a one year warranty on labor.