The L7 LTD Pro Trainer Treadmill is a very basic model that does not contain many extras, but is still a great choice for anyone looking for a good, solid workout. As with all of the machines in the L7 LTD series, the Pro Trainer Treadmill is made with exceptional craftsmanship and incorporates the latest in treadmill technology. In addition, it looks attractive in any setting. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your Pro Trainer creating an eyesore in your home.
Landice has been in the treadmill manufacturing business for almost 40 years, which means you can trust Landice to provide you with a high-quality piece of machinery. After all, in just the past five years in a row, Landice has been ranked #1 by consumer ranking industries. This is largely because the company focuses solely on treadmills, which means they are continually researching the latest technology and implementing it in their machinery.
As with all of the treadmills in the L7 LTD series, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- An aluminum frame that won’t rust and is strong enough to hold up to 500 pounds
- A continuous-duty drive motor that pulls 4 horsepower and makes it possible to walk at speeds ranging from 0.5 to 12.0 mph
- Additional safety precautions, including a key switch and a safety lanyard that makes it possible to turn off the machine immediately if necessary
- Landice offers an incredible level of shock absorption. The Standard VFXPlus Shock Absorption System is five times softer than grass, and does more for protecting knees and the joints than the competitors shock absorption system.
- A reversible deck that is one inch thick and is capable of providing 3,000 hours of workout time per side, which is enough for 30 years of use for the average user
- A 1,000 pound thrust elevation motor, which is 33% stronger than the nearest competitor
- A high-inertia flywheel that provides extra protection to the treadmill’s electronic components and motor while also providing for a smoother workout
- Large rollers, which help to reduce friction and tension so the belts and bearings last longer and the workout is smoother
- A four-ply treadmill that measures 20” x 58”
- 15% electric elevation
- An accessory rack
If you decide to purchase the Pro Trainer, you will enjoy a number of extras such as:
- A statistic display that shows your distance, time, calories burned, pace, and elevation
- The option to add pulse readouts to the statistics display
- The option to add the Accutrack contact heart-rate monitoring system to the machine
The Landice Pro Trainer comes complete with a five year warranty on treadmill parts as well as a one year warranty on labor.