The LifeCore Fitness 1000RB Recumbent Bike offers a number of extra features that place an emphasis on comfort. The most exciting feature is its Patent Pending Ergo-Mesh Seating, which allows for a comfortable and smooth ride. Other features, such as the ability to slide the seat closer or further from the pedals and then to tilt it to the perfect position, also help make this model one of the most comfortable you can buy.
Creature comforts are also found in abundance with this model. From the brilliant display to the Reading Rack, you can entertain your eyes while working out. Or, you can keep yourself hydrated and clear of sweat with the help of the towel rack and water bottle holder included in the design.
The LifeCore Fitness 1000RB Recumbent Bike is our pride and joy. This is an all around outstanding design. It is rare to find such a small, compact yet beautifully crafted bike below the $1500 price point. An extremely comfortable, fully adjustable mesh back rest and step through frame make this an easy choice for your home. With a 7 year parts warranty, the LifeCore 1000 RB is a bike that will not only fit everyone, but last for your lifetime.
- Compact 44" Step-Through Design (Smallest in the Industry!)
- 12 Preset Programs
- Polar Compatible Heart Rate Programs
- Heart Rate Chest Strap Included
- 5 inch Pedal Spacing to Reduce Joint Stress
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors
- High-Tech Display with Time and Temp Reading
- "IPod" Inspired Toggle Wheel for Easy Scrolling/ Resistance Adjustments
- Scratch Resistant Coating on Shrouds
- "Extra Cushioned" Seat Bottom
- Patent Pending "Ergo-Flex Mesh" Seating
- "3-Position" Reclining Adjustable Seat
- Low-Profile Console With Magazine Holder
- Built-in "Oversized" Transportation Wheels For Added Mobility
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Gross Weight (Box Weight): 130 lbs.
- Weight (Out of box): 120 lbs.
- Length: 44 in, Width: 24 in, Height: 52 in
- Box Dimensions: (LxWxH) 43x11x26 in. (108x28x65 cm)
While designing our 1000 Series Recumbent Bike, LIFECore Fitness wanted to seperate ouselves from the "Other Guys" in the Fitness World. To do this we had to be innovative and offer the consumer exactly what they want.
Beginning with the most appreciated feature of this bike, The Patent Pending Ergo-Mesh Seating! Wow! That is the comment you will make as soon as you sit down. After you have settled in the seat, look at the features offered. Power it up and you'll notice the brilliant display giving you crystal clear readouts. Our Display features the top of the line programs, ranging from Interval Training to Heart Rate Controlled Programs. Don't want to stare at the screen, then read a book. Check out the Built-in Reading Rack that comes standard with your LC1000RB. Of Course you need to hydrate yourself, so fill-up the water bottle located in the convenient water bottle holder. Your're going to sweat or you should be at least! So bring a towel and store it on the built-in Towel Holder.
Positioning yourself on the LC1000RB is very simple. Begin by adjusting the seat with the infinite seat adjuster, this will slide the seat back and forth along the rail. Once the seat to pedal distance is adjusted, then you may adjust the seat tilt. Use the 3-Position Seat Adjustment knob to tilt the seat. Once you begin to pedal the LC1000Rb you will notice something else unique. Have you guessed it yet? Notice the 5" Pedal Spacing as you pedal. The closer Pedal spacing allows you to get a "balanced" workout. The LC1000RB pedal motion is ergonomically correct, putting your body in a "Natural" position. The closeness of the pedals allows your legs and muscles to align properly, which again gives you a perfect workout! All done with your workout? Need to move your bike? Check out the "oversized" Transport wheels, making it easier to move your LC1000RB around.
Patent Pending Ergo-Mesh Seating for "Superior" Comfort.
- Brilliant Console Display.
- Holds Your Book and Other Reading Materials.
- Holds Your Water Bottle to Hydrate Yourself.
- Holds Your Towel When not in Use.
- 3-Position Seat Tilt Adjustment.
- Ergonomically Correct Pedal Spacing.
- Hand Grip Pulse Sensors.
- Oversized Transport Wheels for Easy Moving.