The LifeCore Fitness 900UB Upright Bike is a very lightweight model that only weighs 88 pounds when out of the box. The LCD screen display makes it possible to easily read the time, temperature, and other information provided by the unit. This includes heart rate information as well as information regarding the workout program that has been selected.
There are 12 different Preset Programs and 3 Heart Rate Control Programs that can be used with this model. The handlebars and the seat are also fully adjustable, which means this model can suit the needs of just about any user.
The LifeCore Fitness 900 UB is born of the same quality and design of the 900RB Recumbent Bike. This bike features a very small, step through design for easy on and off. The quality is exceptional and finding a better bike in this price range is impossible. A very sharp. LCD display rounds out a bike that will give you all the features needed for the years to come. The LifeCore 900 UB is the best buy of upright bikes.
- Compact Walk-Thru Design
- 12 Preset Programs
- 3 Heart Rate Control Programs
- Comfortable Saddle with Micro-Adjustable Fore- Aft Seat Adjustment
- Adjustable Handle Bars
- 5" Pedal Spacing (Closest in the Industry)
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Frame
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors
- Scratch Resistant Coating
- High-Tech Display with Time and Temp Reading
- Toggle Wheel for Easy Program Scrolling and Adjustment
- Powered by AC Adapter or Batteries
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Light-Commercial: 2 Years Parts, 90 Day Labor
- Residential: 5 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Gross Weight (Box Weight): 97 lbs.
- Weight (Out of box): 88 lbs.
- Length: 41 in, Width: 24 in, Height: 52 in
- Box Dimensions: (LxWxH) 43x11x26 in. (108x28x65 cm)