The LifeCore Fitness LC990 Elliptical is made from thick tubular construction in order to provide an added layer of durability and stability for larger users. Unlike other models that have a weight limit of 300 pounds, users of up to 350 pounds can enjoy the benefits of an elliptical workout when they use this model.
This model comes fully equipped with 12 Preset Programs as well as 4 Polar Compatible Heart Rate Control Programs. It also features Dual-Action Arm Handles and true elliptical motion, which helps to provide a thorough workout while also reducing joint stress.
The LifeCore Fitness LC 990 Elliptical is the step up from the LC 980 and is built extra strong for larger users. The tubular construction and heavy gauge steel make this a ýcommercialţ quality design minus the big price tag. This small, compact design is easy to transport and has a great all around motion and feel. The Lifecore Fitness LC990 Elliptical is perfect for heavier or taller users and can handle multiple family members' daily usage.
- 12 Preset Programs
- 4 Polar Compatible Heart Rate Control Programs
- 16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance
- Stores Data For Up To 9 Users
- Thick Tubular Construction for Added Stability
- True Elliptical Motion to Reduce Joint Stress
- Dual-Action Arm Handles for Total Body Workout
- Watts Dependent and Recovery Programs
- Adjustable Slip Resistant Foot Pedals
- Poly-V Flexonic Drive Belt Guaranteed Never to Stretch
- Anatomically Correct Foot Spacing
- Oversized Trasnportation Wheels for Added Mobility
- Built In Book Rack
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Light-Commercial: 2 Years Parts, 90 Day Labor
- Residential: 5 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Gross Weight (Box Weight): 163 lbs.
- Weight (Out of box): 137 lbs.
- Length: 51 in, Width: 23 in, Height: 63 in
- Box Dimensions: (LxWxH) 55x18x27 in. (138x45x69 cm)
Click Here to view Owner's Manual