Enjoy the benefits of a total body workout with little impact on your joints and back. The EX3 Elliptical gives you a smooth and quiet workout due to our patented EX-Link™ drive system. Closely-spaced pedals and a 20" stride length simulate your actual walking stride in a natural motion. The chest strap receiver allows you to monitor your heart rate and exercise your arms while using the Heart Rate Control program.
"One of the sturdiest elliptical rides in a home-grade elliptical. These things are solid."
—Independent Internet Review Group
"I am thrilled with the quality of the machine."
—Amerberleigh B., WA
"This is a very good, club quality elliptical for an affordable price."
—P. Tervithick, VA
ELECTRONICS AND PROGRAMMING:
- Console: 8x16 LED Program Matrix, 3-LED Display Panels, Storage Tray and Magazine Rack
- Programming: Manual, Random, Mountain, Weight Loss, Heart Rate Control, Interval
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Resistance Level, Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate and Telemetric Heart Rate Receiver
- Console Operations: Intelli-Key™ Blue Light Program Setup and Operations
- Power: Plug-In (120 Volt)
MECHANICS AND PERFORMANCE:
- 20" Stride Length: Patented EX-Link™ drive system provides a bio-mechanically correct symmetrical elliptical pattern that models your natural walking gait and places the pedals parallel to the ground at the bottom of thepedal stroke.
- Drive System: Quiet-Stride drive system with commercial grade bearings and 10.5-to-1 pulley ratio providing smooth resistance at all workout levels.
- Levels of Resistance: 16 Levels
- Resistance System: Motor Operated Eddy Current Brake
- Arm Movement: Multi-Position
- Pedals: Oversized Slip-Resistant, 16.8"L x 7.5"W
- Product Dimensions: 67"L x 29.2"W x 63"H
- Product Weight: 213 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Transport: Front Mounted Wheels
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year