Flexibility stretching improves sports performance, reduces the chance of injury and improves posture.
The Stretch Partner is used for golf stretching by PGA and LPGA coaches to improve swing motion range so that golfers can hit the ball further and by tennis and baseball coaches to improve lower back, glutes and hamstring flexibility.
The Stretch Partner is also used by physical therapists, health clubs and chiropractors across the country.
- The Flexible for Life stretching video includes a step by step stretching program that covers all major muscle groups and a guide book that illustrates 18 stretches for all major muscle groups.
- The Flex-Smart™ pivoting system provides a greater range of movement to accomodate various body types and levels of flexibility (patent pending).
- Places the user in the proper body position for stretching.
- Uses gravity to stretch all major muscle groups.
- Solid steel frame designed to support users up to 300 pounds.
- Transport wheels for easy moving.
- PGA Magazine, June 2005 (PDF)
- ESPN Radio, Tee It Up!
- Tee It Up!
Syndicated golf show on ESPN Radio
New Product Review — LifeSpan Fitness Exercise Equipment
"Wow! Finally, a fitness exercise machine that delivers! The LifeSpan exercise machine is a stretching device that works the back like no other unit I have experienced and has helped to strengthen my back in a short period of time."
"My core area and lower back are functioning more as a unit and my swing move, especially through the ball, is stronger!"
- Fitness Gear Review (PDF)
- Frame: 5 Year Residential, 1 Year Commercial
- Parts: 5 Year Residential, 1 Year Commercial
- Upholstery and Bumpers: 90 Days Residential, 90 Days Commercial