Sole F80 treadmill Rated and reviewed as a "Best Buy"
The F80 treadmill has been reviewed as "The best treadmill in its price range" by both consumers and numerous consumer resources. The F80 treadmill steps up to the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact up to 40% (.365 - .400) as compared to running on asphalt. The strong, 3.0 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 11 mph and inclines up to 15%. And when not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100% secured.
Sole's folding treadmill frame design originated from the demand of hotels for a treadmill as mobile as a room service cart, yet still stable and powerful. So whether it's a hotel room or your living room, you have the best of both worlds. Run up to six preset programs, two customizable workout programs and two heart rate programs. Other safety features include a large stop switch, starts from only .05 mph and low-profile running hood. A great value. Additional features include cooling fans and speed and incline controls on the arm rests.
The treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant display. The information that is displayed at all times include Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player( iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty, DC type
- Speed: 0.5 to 11 mph
- Incline: 15% maximum, rack and pinion gear design
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Deck Size: 33 X 75 - Cushion Flex Shock Absorption Whisper Deck
- User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Running Surface: 20 X 55
- Belt: Double Woven 2 Ply
- Rollers: 2 3/4 inches
- Folding: Yes, with the Easy Assist folding feature
- Heart Rate Control: Yes with wireless chest strap included
- Hand Pulse Grips: Yes, and arm rest speed/incline controls
- Display Color: One Color - Red
- Message Window: Yes - Scrolling Information
- Standard Programs: Six
- User Defined Programs: Two
- Heart Rate Programs: Two
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Shipping: Free in the continental US (AK and HI pay $250.00)
Limited Warranty: Motor, Lifetime -- Deck, Lifetime -- Frame, Lifetime -- Electronics / Belt / Rollers, 5 years - Labor, 2 years, In-Home service.